ROMA SPORTS CLUB IS HOME TO LINCOLN WAY LACROSSE CLUB
Finding practice space out of season can be difficult, especially when your team needs a full size field to play. Also, inclement weather conditions make practicing outside in the offseason unreliable, and you don’t want to lose the momentum you’ve gained during your last season.
Roma Sports Club fields are a natural fit for LaCrosse teams. Our regulation size fields provide plenty of space for drills and games, technique and endurance work. At Roma Sports club,you can:
- Split the field into smaller sections for drills and practices
- Use the full length field for games and league
We use Desso turf, an artificial turf used by NFL teams such as the Denver Broncos and many European soccer teams. What makes this turf special?
- Shock absorbent under layer makes playing easier on players’ joints
- Same bounce as playing on a real grass field
- It’s color-fast and skin friendly
- Full size and medium size LaCrosse goals are available if needed, as well.
To book space for your practices, games or leagues, please visit our Rentals page to view availability and book your space online. If you have any questions, our staff will happy to assist you.