Leagues at Roma Sports Club
- Season will run Wednesday, July 10th - Wednesday, September 11th
- Format: 8 Week Regular Season with 2 Week Playoff (Single Elimination)
- Fee: $600 per team
- Game: 2- 20 Minute Halves Running Clock
- Time: 7:00p, 8:00p, and 9:00p Games
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Fouls: Each player gets 5 Fouls
- IHSA Rules Apply
- BEHAVIOR: Ejection leads to 1 game suspension
- Game Time = Forfeit Time
- 12 Players maximum per team
- Roster Must be Finalized by 2nd Game of the Season and EVERYONE that plays in the playoffs must have played at least 50% of the games In order to participate in playoffs.
- JERSEYS- Once registered; a team color will be assigned
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE = Sunday, June 30th
INDOOR FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
In an effort to provide a safe alternative to the rough and tough game of football, the Frankfort Park District has partnered with ROMA Sports Club to provide a Indoor Youth Flag Football League. Volunteer coaches are needed to make this program successful.
*Registration Deadline September 24. A $10 late fee will be charged after the deadline.
*Volunteer coaches meeting will be held at the Founders Community Center on October 1st at 6:00pm.
Day: Monday Practices & Saturday Games
Date: October 7 – December 14
Grade: 1st-2nd, 3rd-4th and 5th-6th grade
Fee: $125/NR $130